Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Path Before Me and The Waters That Heal Along THE WAY







Welcome again to another blog by A Hopeful Hollar. I can say with all purity of heart that I have wanted to avoid "putting myself out there" off and on for years. The complete and utter fear of being misunderstood has shackled me at times. And though I'm aware of the drama quality this next sentence will posses it it true. The need to share my life story compels me to start this blog.



There is a hope in my heart that prompts me to tell of the wonder that I believe is living as a seed in the heart of every human. Many times I have wrestled with thoughts such as," What makes you so special? Aren't you just being some kind off show off?" Your spelling and writing skills stink!" As time goes by, I'm better able to know those voices. I do enjoy self examination and maybe at times it could be true but even if it were and I truly thought that this was all about me, I'm painfully aware of the temporal security in that sort of human thinking.



The treasure that every seeker hopes to discover is one that completely over shadows all concepts of all they had known at one time. This is where you find me today...seeking, finding...and sharing.



I haven't a clue how often I'll write but I do promise that when fear strikes, I won't hit DELETE. I would very much enjoy reading your stories and words of hope and encouragement, so please feel free to comment or e-mail me!!!! ;-






2 comments:

Samantha said...

I don't think you misspelled anything at all!

We'll look forward to seeing you on the 16th, and I'll look forward to reading your thoughts, just as I enjoy hearing them right out of your mouth when you visit ;-)

xoxoxox

A Hopeful Hollar Knits said...

Thank you for the encouragement!