Friday, August 8, 2008

All I Need is LOVE- (You know who that is, don't you?)

Note the butterfly right in the middle of the dead of winter! This really spoke to my heart.
As my journey in life twists and turns, the constant question that returns to me is this. Where are you now? What I mean by that is this, when I would desire to have something, be someone, do something in the future, in the end it always brought me back to nothingness. I came into the world with nothing and that is the way of my departure. I know that none of this is new but something about the past few years has been changing in my reasons for doing these things and by that I do feel as though I'm storing up treasure in heaven.



An example of this would be the day I found out a dear friend was expecting. She and I had both gone through years of an unmet desire in this area. That morning before she came to my home,in my conversations with LOVE, I poured out my frustrations and ache inside. And what I kept feeling as true, was that I had the chance to be free of this ache. (If I wanted to.) Because what it all came down to was a feeling that LOVE loved others and not me because every where I turned ladies were becoming pregnant, even if they didn't want to be. I knew that He had the power to make it different and He didn't. How unfair I thought!!! I soon figured out something I hadn't seen before. Some where deep inside I wanted to hold on to the story that made me who I was...or did it? Who am I ? Who would I be if I let go of this "great sadness" ?





There would of been a time when I would have said of someone else going through a "drama" to "Get over it! "Life ain't fair!" And that was part of the problem. I was applying this to myself as well. This was not the way of LOVE and it only caused more ache for myself and others.

The beauty for you and I on either side of this coin of life and living is that we get to choose LOVE and all of the abundant life that comes with it. It doesn't mean that our circumstances will change. It does mean that we will forever be changed and "see" what is true, when we find that we don't have to be critical of our own pain or others "dramas". We can actually be a blessing by just allowing them to go through the process, loving and lifting them up in hopes that they find the truth before the cause themselves and others more pain. Again my intention has changed and it didn't happen to me. I was invited by LOVE to be LOVED. We are all given this wonderful grace!!!


It all goes so deep, but the gift is that I've truly have been shown more grace, love, mercy and joy since I accepted LOVE's love in my life, as it is, not the way I wish it to be but in the HERE & NOW. This is where LOVE is. It's all I've been promised!

No comments: